Faith Factory Schedule
Day Shift (Sunday mornings)
- 8:30 Worship
Children in grades 1-3 meet in Room 328 while 4th-6th graders meet in Room 319 for their own worship experiences. Both groups offer worship appropriate to the specific age of the children. Older children’s worship for grades 4-6 is known as KFC or Kids For Christ.
- 9:45 Bible Study
Age-graded classes focus on Bible skills and Bible stories in ways that are age-appropriate.
- 11:00 Worship
1st graders meet in Room 328 and 2nd & 3rd graders are across the hall in Room 329. Grades 4-6 meet in Room 319 for Kids for Christ. All groups offer age-appropriate worship suited to their particular age.
- 11:00 Bible Drill (September – April)
This class is for 4th – 6th graders focuses on scripture memorization and location of key scripture passages.
Parents are encouraged to take their children with them to worship, but worship classes are offered for those who choose to worship during the 9:45 service and attend an adult Sunday School class at either 8:30 or 11:00.
Night Shift (Wednesday evenings, August -May)
- 4:45 – 6:00 Family Supper Please contact the church office for cost and reservations.
- 5:45 – 6:30 Age-graded Choirs Children learn the basics of music and how to worship through music. Performances are scheduled throughout the school year. 4th – 6th grade choir usually presents a musical in the spring.
- 6:30 – 7:30 Mission Organizations
- Girls in Action groups focus on ministry projects and the work of our missionaries.
- Royal Ambassadors help boys in their own physical development, campcraft and other skills as well as learning about Southern Baptist mission work.